All papers must comply with format guidelines template.
Please download and follow these essential guidelines when preparing your paper:
- The language of Interpartner-2019 is English. Submissions in any other language will be rejected without review.
- The paper length is limited to 10 pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
- The paper should be prepared according to the structure: 1 Introduction, 2 Literature Review, 3 Research Methodology, 4 Results,
5 Conclusions, 6 Acknowledgement (if necessary).
- Use Title Case for the paper title, i.e. capitalizing all main words.
- No academic titles or descriptions of academic positions should be included in the paper.
- Plagiarism is strictly followed and will be checked. Any paper having more than 15% plagiarism will not be accepted for review.
- The self-citation is allowed but no more than 20% of the reference list.
Please, pay attention that the number of co-authors is limited up to five persons. One person can submit three papers at the most, but only
one paper as the first author.